So the week of May 5th, I went a little crazy on the baking. There was a baby shower for a teacher, treats to make for the Mayfair at school, teacher appreciation week, Mother's Day, etc. It was a lot. S'more whoopie pies, sweet potato muffins, cake balls, homemade oreos, cupcakes, oh my!
I had fun, and I even learned a little bit. I learned that putting butter outside to soften is not a good idea when it's 86 degrees, especially when you forget about it for an hour.
 |
| oopsies |
I also learned that taking food pictures isn't all that easy. I'm not going to be taking over pinterest anytime soon. But the treats tasted good and that's what counts.
 |
| baby girl cupcakes |
 |
| so cute! (and absolutely delicious!) |
|
 |
| onesie cupcakes! (I forgot to take picture of the box all wrapped up) |
 |
| s'more whoopie pies |
 |
| oreos, yes I already shared this. |
1 comment:
Food pictures may not be that easy to take, but you got my mouth watering after looking at these tasty treats!
Love,
Popop
Post a Comment