We've had a good morning so far, and it's only 10:30!
First, the girls got to play "Neighbors," which basically consists of moving two of the doll houses we have to the floor and setting them up side by side. I'm not sure how much the neighbors interact, but they have a good time - and don't get in too many disagreements!
And at the same time, Molly decided to play hide and seek. I was sitting at the table finishing breakfast, Hayden and Eliza were playing neighbor, and Molly was hanging out on the rug near them. Then I looked up and realized I couldn't see her. Somehow, she managed to get into the play kitchen! She thought it was great!
Then we went to the park before the heat hit. The girls did lots of climbing and Molly got her first time in a swing!
 |
| Hayden up high |
 |
| Eliza climbing the swiss cheese. |
 |
| Attentive big sister. She's a pusher, she is. |
 |
| we're flying! |
 |
| in the swing |
 |
| everybody needed a turn to push |
 |
| How did I get such a good grin? I asked her how old are you? She replied, two and three quarters! |
|
|
 |
| up so high, and yet so brave |
 |
| she climbed it over and over and over. |
 |
this is so fun, I have to make a funny face!
|
2 comments:
Kudos to you, B, for taking three girls to the park solo (I assume). If they are as fearless as mine are, I get so nervous when I can't be right there at every jump! But, they look SO happy - and a junglegym is a big hit every time!
They do love to climb and you know Molly is going to right there with them as soon as she is able.
Fun pictures!
Love,
Popop
Post a Comment