So I recently gave you a few pictures to capture our life, but they were just stills. Now you can have a real sneak peek into our life, complete with giggles galore!
First off, Eliza sometimes starts playing peek-a-boo at random, often at meal times. The other night, she started playing with Jason. He was a very good participant, because when she opened her hands, he do this crazy yell-laugh that made her jump and then giggle outrageously. This video is from at least 10 peek-a-boos in. Notice that she gets distracted, completely randomly, at the beginning, I think by the bird clock, which didn't actually chirp or anything. And notice that her version of peek-a-boo is more like smack-your-face-a-boo cuz she just throws her hands at her face and then whips them away. You've got to love her laugh - so infectious! Towards the end you hear Hayden cackle too as she tries to fill in when Jason stops his response. Do you see how Eliza looks at him, waiting to let out a giggle, but he doesn't do his silly laugh?
The second video for your viewing pleasure is actually a shout out to cousin Jay. A while back he taught us this fun song, and we have adopted it as our own. We sing it often, especially since Eliza has taken to practicing her 'jumping' at random times of the day. She only very rarely gets her feet to lift a millimeter off the ground, but she puts in a lot of effort. I think that she practicing jumping when I started to sing the song for her, and she loves it. And Hayden likes to participate too. Notice that Eliza likes the turning around part so much she does it early. Should you want to sing it with your own kids, it goes, Hayden, Hayden, Hayden's in the middle. I want to see you jump. I want to see you wiggle. Turn around, turn around, now please sit down. I still think that Jay does the best wiggle. I think JT must model good wiggles. :) Thanks Jay (and family!) for sharing your song with us!
2 comments:
What fun! Thanks for sharing these terrific videos.
Love,
Popop
I love the giggles and dancing! Can't wait to see it all in person next week!!!
Post a Comment