Eliza and Blizzard share a moment. I will admit this is partially staged. They were sharing a moment for real, but then Eliza started scooting backwards as she's prone to do these days, and by the time I got my camera, she was out of the frame. But luckily she and Blizz still wanted to work on their staring contest skills when I moved her back.
Yesterday was a dreary day. And of course, right as we all get suited up and strapped in for a walk, it started to rain. But we didn't let that deter us. We walked - all of us - up a few houses, then came back and played outside for a bit. Hayden thought it was fun to try to taste the rain.
As the younger, defense-less, sister, Eliza was recently the recipient of two stickers after a trip to the doctor. Ironically, the trip was a 6 month check up for Eliza - but Hayden got the stickers, and decided Eliza's back was a good place to put them. Eliza didn't seem to mind.
A little play time for the girls. This usually devolves quickly into "gentle!", and "we don't bop our sister on the head" and "you can't roll over her!" But Eliza keeps laughing and Hayden keeps coming back.
And here's Jason attacking Hayden with belly zerberts. She thinks it's hilarious and often asks for more!
And now two of my favorite recent pictures of the girls. Eliza with a big laughing smile and little nose scrunch. Off centered because I was playing peek-a-boo behind the camera to get her to laugh.
And Hayden looking gorgeous in the sunshine as we were finishing up dinner. I love the different expressions I caught on her face.

1 comment:
Jay loves belly zerberts (we call them tummy kisses), too! That photo of Eliza and Blizz is SO classic... that's one for the slideshow at her wedding. :)
Post a Comment