Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

This is NOT going to be the post about our Easter shenanigans. I still have some resizing and thinking to do about that one - though we did have a splendid time. But I did want to send belated Easter wishes with the home "photo shoot" I did with Eliza for her 6 month birthday. This is reminiscent of Hayden's Santa baby shoot, but with much more pastel. :)
(This one's Hayden, in case you couldn't tell by the change of outfit...)

Can you believe our little Easter bunny is 6 months old?!!! And so freakin' cute!!! (I mean, I love bunny ears on just about anything, but Eliza really makes them adorable in my completely unbiased opinion.)





And like I said, bunny ears are just the greatest, whether on an extremely tolerant dog...a smiling (or yawning or screeching) baby...

or homemade ones on a two year old. Who, by the way, has recently made a habit of donning these bunny ears and hopping around the house singing "here comes Peter cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail." Makes me laugh just to think of it.
Anyway, I hope you had a happy Easter!
Happy Six Month Birthday to Eliza!
(yes, it was a couple weeks ago - we've been busy.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except for the Santa hat and bunny ears, I can't believe how much Hayden and Eliza's pictures look alike! How cute!
Hope we get to hear Hayden singing about Peter Cottontail this weekend in Durham.
Love,
Popop

Lori P. said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't realized how much Hayden and Eliza look alike until I saw the Christmas/Easter photos!