Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Singing

I have a few posts I'm meaning to write, but until I find the time to do so (maybe tonight while Jason watches the hockey game), you'll have to just deal with a short little post with a video. Of course, this post will not quite be in chronological order, but oh well. You can deal.

Anyway, yesterday morning Hayden woke up in the best mood. Chatty, cheerful, smiles galore. Such a mood is not too unusual for Hayden, but this one was just an exceptionally fun mood - especially for a Monday! This was epitomized when she broke into song, completely unprompted during breakfast. I think maybe she was inspired by the sure-jell box, but I don't know why that would be. (I might sing once the actual jam is made, but not just for sure-jell.) And not only did she sing the entire alphabet song on her own, she even sang it again AND continued when I brought the camera out. Take note of the minor interruption where she points to the jam jars and says "What's that?" That question, along with "what doing?" and "where going?" and "why?" are repeated many, many, many times daily. Life with Hayden is pretty fun these days. :)

So please enjoy her ABC serenade and the bonus "baa, baa, black sheep"!!

No comments: