Finally it's spring! I hope this means that Mother Nature will stop goofing off with cold and ice. I mean, TWO days ago, there was no school because of ice! Thankfully, today was beautiful, the perfect day to welcome spring! We did our best to celebrate by heading to the park, with a hastily packed picnic dinner, so we could maximize our time in the warm sunshine! I brought my camera with fancy lens to practice and document...
 |
| about to take off on her belly - her tongue has been making an appearance a lot lately |
 |
| Molly is the queen of silly faces |
 |
| flying high! |
 |
| wheeeeee! |
 |
| just hanging around. (look, she's in shade and light, and yet I think I exposed it right!) |
 |
| Molly's go-to sliding maneuver |
 |
| pretty old oaks at this park |
 |
| dinner time! |
 |
| serious face as she tells me that THREE people die each year from eating fugu, aka puffer fish |
 |
| her effort at a nice face, with eyes OPEN |
 |
| what Molly did when I said, give me one nice face! |
 |
| posing at the bridge - not the best lighting and focus, but M looks so cute! |
 |
| E's serious face as we were about to head home |
 |
| asked for one more pose, and they gave me butts! |
 |
| three amigos |
 |
| one of my favorites! |
 |
| checking out the view from the bridge - moments later, H tried to hoist M up and knocked her head on the rail |
 |
| any frogs down there? |
 |
| back home, I got a picture of the bunny who seems to be living near our blueberry bushes |
 |
| Happy Spring! |
2 comments:
You are doing well taking pictures, but you have such photogenic subjects with those three cute daughters of yours! What a great picnic and park excursion to greet spring and take advantage of some nice weather!
Love,
Popop
Took me awhile to check in, but these are beautiful pictures...I'm just admiring the clarity (movement without blur!!), let alone all the exposure stuff. And of course, your subject matter is great.
Post a Comment