Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last Day

It's hard to believe but it's already Eliza's last day of school for the year. She got to have ice cream and hot dogs to celebrate the end of the year and all the summer birthdays. Very exciting! She even selected the same outfit to wear for her last day as she wore the first day. I don't really know if she did that on purpose, but she has never really worn it since the first day of school, she picked it out today with no help from us and then she said "I know" when I reminded her it was the same outfit from the first day. Don't underestimate her! After all, according to her 'Interview with Eliza' in the scrapbook she brought home from school, she is going to be an "astronaut and scientist" when she grows up! Yay!

I managed to make her take (yes, make is the appropriate word choice) some pictures to commemorate the day as we were headed upstairs for nap. Eliza may have been reluctant, but Molly was happy to oblige.

please, please take a picture, please stand up....

M: I'm here mom! Take my picture!

Two Happy (finally) Girls!

Molly shows her belly button.

Goofing off on the stairs before heading up for nap. Whatever E does, M does too.
Look how far she's come! (this is from September)

Two and half weeks more for Hayden. Is summer really just around the corner?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you intentionally dress her in the same top on the first and last day? An easy way to compare how much she's grown!
Love, Aunt Lacey

Anonymous said...

Quite the young lady is Eliza, and those wonderful curls of hers!!! I hope every year of school ends with a celebration of hot dogs, cupcakes, and ice cream just like this year!
Love,
Popop