Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Easter, Eggs, and More

While in Tville, we celebrated Easter. By celebrated, I mean we decorated eggs, dressed up in fancy dresses and had a MASSIVE egg hunt. 189 eggs (or thereabouts) were hidden and found. Hayden was probably the only competitive egg seeker, but everyone had fun. I watched Charlotte spot an egg and then walk PAST it, in order to pick up a different one! Enjoy the pics!

Easter egg dying! Outside, to limit the mess
Lacey found egg dying SO fascinating
some of the final products
M was happy to check out the eggs, after being banned from the decorating for grabby hands
Easter morning surprises!
the rockin' Easter bunny
a sleepy flower
I know you will laugh at the bunny ears first, but don't miss Molly's mouth.
line up for the Easter egg hunt - H is already checking out where to start.

and they're off!
love the action in this pic
Jay had a massive wipe out early on, but he recovered and found lots of eggs.
E daintily picks up an egg
Molly's got the basket, now to find some eggs
where did I put that pesky basket?
E did not have a sense of urgency in her egg hunting
Charlotte and her snazzy shoes
sometime you need an uncle to help you get the high ones
I think C is taking over M's basket, but M didn't seem to mind
time out from egg hunting to pet a sun-bathing Buster
why carry your basket when you can transport it in the gator?!!
I found one! and it came apart! There's stuff inside! (that's what that smile says)
savoring her first jelly bean
help! I need help!  (can you find it?)
M goes for the bike seat, E for the egg - everybody wins!
I don't remember what she's mad about but her face cracks me up!
this also cracks me up. so graceful.
and this.
and this. no need for bowls when you can just feed them on the floor! (bonus parenting pts since the girls are wearing easter dresses and Jay has already morphed back into iron man!)
another hair flowing action shot! Hayden LOVED driving the gator.
pretty Charlotte
Jason attacks his gummy bunny. (1 pound!)
maybe this is why all her teeth fell out over the next month!
Happy Easter everyone!
Let's do it again next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun Easter in Thomasville and quite an Easter egg hunt with 189 eggs. Did you really end up with the same number as when you started? That would be amazing if you did!
I'd love driving the Gator, too, if I could fit into it!!!
Love,
Popop