In case you were worried, we are at least slightly up with current pop culture. As Jason arrived home last night, I was being regaled by Hayden and Eliza's version of Gangnam Style. I don't know how they started it, because we weren't listening to it. (I recently got Vampire Weekend from the library, and we've had several kitchen dance parties to that! Tracks 2 and 3 are our favorites.) When I heard Jason was home, I said - go sing for Daddy! - and they headed to the front door. As he walks up the steps, Hayden goes "hit it!" And they broke into song. Somehow they ended back in the kitchen, and I begged Jason to record them, because I couldn't find my camera. Luckily they were hyped up enough to keep going, and after a brief false start with ABCs, I present to you, Gangnam Style ala Hayden and Eliza!
Maybe not quite as polished as the pistachio commercial version during the super bowl but pretty darn cute! And if you have been living under a rock and don't know what Gangnam style is, check out this link. Then try the horse dance yourself!
1 comment:
How cute they are!!!
Life on Greyfield Blvd is just a never ending series of unexpected but fun things, isn't it?
Love,
Popop
Post a Comment