The life and times of three adorable little girls, along with Mommy,Daddy and dog named Blizzard.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Merry Christmas!
I may not have written in a while, but that's just because we've been busy with holiday festivities. No time now to catch you up - just wanted to wish a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Hope your holidays are merry and bright!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Those three Christmas elves of yours are both cute and very special! Hayden's excitement at being the first one downstairs on Christmas morning was a memory I'll cherish forever. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! Merry Christmas. Love, Popop
1 comment:
Those three Christmas elves of yours are both cute and very special!
Hayden's excitement at being the first one downstairs on Christmas morning was a memory I'll cherish forever. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!
Merry Christmas.
Love,
Popop
Post a Comment