I should have done this post a while back, but hey, life gets in the way sometimes! Anyway, at the end of September, Molly turned 13 months. (wow, that already seems long ago!) On that very day, it was fairly mild and I finally got around to doing an outdoor photo shoot of her in the special birthday dress that we have. She may be smaller than the other two were at this same age, but I don't think that diminishes her cuteness!
 |
| I just want to ask, why do you do this to me? |
It wasn't the best photo shoot ever. There were mosquitoes buzzing around. There were sisterly distractions. The grass was a bit long. But we managed a few decent shots, with the help of a special sock.
 |
| put your hands on your head, on your head |
 |
| my precious Saturday sock |
 |
| my sock, my sock, MY SOCK!!!!!! |
 |
| Don't we own a lawn mower? |
Even enough for a facial expression montage...
 |
| observing |
 |
| happy |
 |
| pensive |
 |
| shy |
 |
| disbelieving |
And then of course, there's the obligatory comparison series. Can you tell who is who?* Can you tell which one had molars coming in when she had her fancy dress photo shoot? I think they look really different, even though they are all around the same age!
*
from the top... Eliza, Molly, Hayden, Eliza, Hayden, Molly
So that's what I have for you today! 13 months is long gone by now - she's got more teeth, she's standing more and even thinking about taking a few steps. Sometimes I feel a bit silly trying to take all these pictures, but the moments fly by so quickly, it's nice to have the photos to look back on!
2 comments:
Never feel bad about taking and sharing all these wonderful pictures! Very cute to see all three of the girls in the same dress at around one year old. I think I picked them out accurately before seeing your key. Such cuties!
Love,
Popop
I got the pictures right! Yesssss. Eliza's face looks just the same as back then, but Hayden is so different! Makes you wonder how different Eliza might look in a couple years... or Molly in 4 years!
Post a Comment