Wednesday, March 28, 2012

7 months!

Molly is 7 months old today!

She is getting so big and so interactive. Hayden and Eliza love to play with her and make her smile. She's starting to get a real good giggle going that is so addictive. Once you do something that makes her giggle, it's hard not to do it over and over and over, no matter what other tasks need to be done! She's also getting much more distractible - if you can find something new to give her, then she grabs onto it and checks it out for a bit (like right now, she's exploring a duplo car so I can write this!)
love that smile! It comes so easily these days!

Not quite sitting up yet, or even rolling over much, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She just plays with toys and watches her busy family quite fine from one spot. I do think she's going to be mobile any day now. She's twisting and turning and discovering that she can do things to make herself move. I saw her spin 180 degrees today on her back while getting some floor wiggle time. So any day now!
What you want me to show off my skills?
I prefer staying on my belly, feet up, ready to face plant.


And this weekend we will finally introduce her to something other than breastmilk. But the big question is, Will she be ready for a chocolate bunny by Easter?!
Her powers of cuteness at 7 months are very strong. She can make me not mad at her even when she continues to wake up at night with a single well-timed grin. However, her powers weren't not quite strong enough to help out the Heels; though both she and the team gave a valiant effort this past weekend!

Happy 7 months Molly! I think this next month is going to be a big one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly is such a cutie although she does seem to like being with Mom. Why she has not discovered the thrill of sitting in my lap yet, I do not know. Maybe that will happen this month along with becoming more mobile.
Love,
Popop