Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sugar and Spice

Despite having three little girls, I still haven't quite embraced all things "little girl." I never was one for girly-girly stuff growing up. As an adult, I am often overwhelmed by how much pink ends up in the laundry, and I'm calling for a moratorium on all princess-related gifts for a little bit. :) But this morning, I was turned into a big grinning cheeseball at the sight of Hayden as she dressed for her oh-so-traditional little girl activity of ballet class.

Isn't she adorable?!!!


And she had a great time! She asked to go TWICE a week, instead of just once. And said that a bun is her new favorite hairstyle. That's better than when she said that a ponytail was a mom hairstyle! Maybe we will be able to pull her hair back for school sometime this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! A little girl in a leotard is hard to beat in the cute department!
LSH

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't include some of the phone video you or Jason took at the class. That was very cute!
On another note, those blueberry mini-pies last evening were delicious!!!
Love,
Popop