Yesterday was Hayden's last day of school before winter break. Her school had a little Christmas concert where all the classes were up on stage together to sing Christmas carols. She was really excited about it. She was thrilled to get to wear her special dress up skirt. Beforehand she told me, I can't wait till we are done so I can find you and smile at you. At the actual event, she managed to find me in the beginning and give a cute little wave. She did a great job and I tried to record some of the experience for Jason who couldn't make it. Turns out he didn't realize it was for parents, I'm not sure how that was his assumption, but it was. We're still learning I guess! I know I am since I learned that a preschool performance is one place you definitely should get there early for and take the front row for best seats for pictures and video!
The pictures didn't turn out too well, and the video isn't all that great, but it still shows you just a smidge of Hayden's debut performance!
can you find her? It's like a preschool version of Where's Waldo?!
Her class got to do "Away in a Manger" by themselvesHayden and her class got the honor of playing the maracas for Feliz Navidad. I'm not sure why I tried panning the crowd, but you can see all the kids up on stage. Hayden loves singing this one this season. Sometimes I hear it coming out of her room at nap time which makes me laugh.And to counteract the not-so-great quality of the pics and videos above here's one last festive Hayden picture from when we went to get our Christmas tree. She's really loving Christmas this year!
1 comment:
Great videos, Becky. I felt like I was right there listening and watching! There is no doubt that we see Christmas differently through the eyes of children.
Hark the herald....
Love,
Popop
Post a Comment