Friday, October 28, 2011

Two months and more

Molly is two months old today! How time flies! She had her two month checkup on Wednesday and she is looking good. 8 lbs 15 oz, 22 inches long. That puts her in the 10th percentile for weight (up from 5th percentile!) and 45th percentile for height. If you had told me while I was pregnant that I'd have a baby in the 10th percentile (after having 2 that were in the 99th percentile or off the charts!), I never would have believed you. But the doctor said she looks great and is doing well. Now if only she'd let me get a little bit more sleep at night...

don't ya love her ladybug sleeper? It even has wings on the back and a matching hat!



Today was also the costume parade at Hayden's preschool. She went as Glinda the good witch. (or a princess.) The kids were pretty darn cute with all their costumes. I think my favorite was a little boy who was dressed like a ups man - all in brown and carrying a package!
waving to her adoring fan(s)

and I finally got Eliza singing on tape. She LOVES to sing these days and we LOVE to hear her (mostly!). Notice how she finishes the ABCs with "Good singing everybody!" I think she picked that up from school.





One final thing: Can you tell who is who in these two month old photos?!!!



That's Molly, Eliza, Molly, Eliza. ;)

Happy two months birthday Molly! (yes we have a lot of Halloween outfits for her!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eliza's singing is terrific, what a treat! I thought one of the comparison pictures was Hayden at two months old, but I did pick out Molly both times.
Happy Halloween!
Love,
Popop