Doesn't she look like she's ready to sign up for the Kenyon Ladies soccer team? Hopefully by the time she'd be on the team, they'd actually be good!!! (and Hayden would be the star, of course!)

After we played outside with the soccer ball for a bit, we decided to walk up to the park. Nothing too remarkable about the trip, except perhaps the amount of purple Hayden was wearing, but I still took a couple pictures. I love this one of her in the tree, with the sun light behind her. She climbed through that V over and over until I told her I was done helping her.
And since I've been working on her baby album, trying desperately to get it done before #2 comes along (I know, I'm a procrastinator, but it's looking good now I'm actually working on it!), I thought it was funny to see how BIG she is in the swing these days. She's not quite ready to 'pump' and propel herself yet, but she holds on and has so much more control. She's even been on 'big kid' swings on occassion. Amazing how fast she's growing up!

1 comment:
I picked the purple ones exactly for this reason - Kenyon spirit! I'm glad I could help out with your budding fashionista / college athlete!
Post a Comment