Monday, August 3, 2009

Ponytails

It's time for bed, but I just have to do a quick little post. When I arrived at school to pick Hayden up, she had a surprise for me. "PONIES" Ponies you say? Yep, check out the picture below (taken at home). SO CUTE!!!

She looks so much older I think, like a regular little kid, rather than one just in the middle of toddlerhood, especially in this picture.
Apparently they put pigtails in the hair of another little girl at school and Hayden thought they were neat. Though she seemed a little dubious when her teachers offered to put them in her hair, she let them (she won't let me come near her with a barrette!) and even kept them in for over an hour. She even let me fix them when they started coming out. I loved that she called them "ponies" and was quite proud of them, telling Jason all about her ponies as soon as he came home from work. We just had to take pictures, and I just had to share them with you! Enjoy!