Anyway, Hayden's introduction to a teeny-weeny was captured on camera (of course!). There's not much to it (toddler meets ice cream, they fall in love) but the pictures are really cute. Jason even took a video but it's just Hayden very carefully scooping ice cream into her mouth so I'll keep that one to ourselves. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as Hayden enjoyed her teeny-weeny!
What a cool looking treat mom - is this how I dig in?
(turns out, the ice cream was pretty hard and she couldn't quite get a scoop...)
(turns out, the ice cream was pretty hard and she couldn't quite get a scoop...)

Sometimes you need a Daddy-hand to help get you started...

Okay, so mom stole the cherry, maybe I can try and taste it on my own.

Such concentration!!!
Now I'm getting the hang of it - this stuff is GOOD!

Do you think she has her mouth open wide enough?!!!!
When she was a baby, how wide her mouth was told how us much she liked a new food. I'm going to guess that she REALLY likes her teeny-weeny.

Working hard to scrap out the last little bits...
YUM!

Now I'm getting the hang of it - this stuff is GOOD!

Do you think she has her mouth open wide enough?!!!!
When she was a baby, how wide her mouth was told how us much she liked a new food. I'm going to guess that she REALLY likes her teeny-weeny.

Working hard to scrap out the last little bits...
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment