Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Video Learning

So here's trying again with posting some video. I have two videos I'm going to try to post. One I learned how to shorten, maybe that will help? And the other, I think I learned how to record with less quality, which I'm hoping will mean it's easier to upload. Of course, they still aren't the best videos since Hayden continues to be distracted by the camera. As soon as she notices the camera is out, she stops what she is doing (if she hadn't already stopped when I went to GET the camera) and she runs to the camera saying, See! See! See! She hasn't quite got the idea of performing yet, but she sure does like to watch herself!



Okay, so this is the one of lesser quality. It captures some of her dancing. I love when she does fast feet. And I'm not sure where she got the snake arms, but she does it A LOT when dancing, sometimes just to request music. If you're wondering, we're listening to the Laurie Berkner Band "I'm gonna catch you". And please pardon my singing, just trying to get her more in the mood to dance. She often dances much more crazy, but of course we can't seem to capture it on camera.


This next one is the one that is better quality but I tried to cut out the part at the end where she runs towards the camera to "See! See!" It did take a while to load, so I'm not sure what the best method is. It shows how CRAZY Hayden can be with Blizzard and how Blizzard tolerates it so well. Yes, Blizzard is doing her groaning noise, and even makes a little bark, but she doesn't get up to get away. So I think Blizz secretly loves Hayden. Enjoy and let me know if you have trouble viewing these.

1 comment:

The Thomasville Harrisons said...

Your post about Operation Birthday won't allow comments....
"Over and out" is the perfect ending to our 5 phases! And, when will those photos be available for sharing??